Arban Deals has a very simple and easy to understand shipping policy. There is no fine print as is the case with other online shopping portals. This means that you know the exact amount of money that you have to pay in addition to the price of the product or service when you order it from us. There is no hidden charge and you can shop to the content of your heart knowing that you will not be asked to pay anything more than the minimum shipping charges that are mentioned alongside the product or service on the website. Also, there are many products and services that are dispatched without any shipping charges. This means that you can receive these products and services without any shipping charges irrespective of the place where you live in Saudi Arabia.
Salient features of our shipping policy
- You can rest assured that you receive the product or service ordered by you in the same condition that you see it on the website.
- A product can be shipped to a single destination only. If you want a particular product to be shipped to several destinations, you need to give multiple orders for the same.
- Delivery of most orders is completed in 2-3 working days. However, delivery of some orders may take a little longer, especially if they are procured by us from an outside source.
- Orders are dispatched on all weekdays except Sundays and public holidays.
- We dispatch orders through the best courier services to make sure that you receive them quickly in a safe and secure manner.
- Multiple products are often dispatched together. However, they may be dispatched separately on account of nature and availability.
- There is a feature called Track your Oder on Arban Deals that enables you to track your order to know its shipping status.
- If you have any queries regarding shipping, you can send them through an email or call to us.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Saudi Arabia”.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.